Go to content

Undergraduate Catalog 2016-2017

Change of Address

Students are expected to notify the Office of the Registrar of any change in their local, permanent or e-mail address. Change of address can be completed online at ( http://registrar.umd.edu/current/index.html#online-transactions ) or forms are available at the following places:

Office of the Bursar, Room 1115 or 1135, Lee Building
Office of the Registrar, First Floor, Clarence M. Mitchell Jr. Building

Please be advised that changing your permanent address could affect your residency status for tuition and billing purposes. For further information about these potential implications, please contact Residency Reclassification Services at resclass@umd.edu .

Return to top